If you're familiar with me, and how i do things..You'll know i am very particular when it comes to maps, i refuse to use standard ark maps, i need more "fluff"
above is the new map for our next adventure, I've gone a little different direction with this one, I've opted for more colour and less "Burnt paper" aesthetics, chances are i will create a burnt paper version too, trusty burnt paper eh.....
A short narrative overview will be released soon, this will be the basis for our next adventure. I will also be giving guidance out for those who are new and wish to come from "somewhere other land" as i am in the process of creating the entire Adaesu world map, so anyone wishing to come from another land will need to choose from the lands i provide within the upcoming world map.
Below are the pronunciations of the provinces, islands, mountains and various other places, I have purposely not named everything.
Therinsdore is Dwarven in it's origin, as usual with Survive Stormont naming, I have gone with the Gaelic languages such as Welsh, Scottish, Irish and Ancient Brittonic (Very old English)
Below are the pronunciations
- "Adaesu" - [A-day-sue]
- "Therinsdore" - [Fair-ins-door]
- "Fionn" - [Fee-on]
- "Nevia" - [Nev-ia]
- "Loch Lynn" - [Lock-Linn]
- "Dunduin" - [Done-do-inn]
- "Eilean Durin" - [Ay-lan-door-in]
- "Thairin" - [Fair-inn]
- "Strenraer" - [Stren-Rar]
- "Aerwyn Forest" - [Eh-are-win]
- "Great Rhianwen" - [Ree-en-wen]
- "Hearth" - [Har-th]
- "Faern" - [Ferrin]
- "Eothaine" - [Ee-oh-thane]
- "Rí Brenin" - [Rye-Bren-inn]
- "Eilean Aeron" - [Ay-lan-air-on]
What comes next?
- I will be releasing a narrative overview, enough for us to get started playing the game and of course, roleplaying
- I will be releasing a revised "Andorran" language, heavily based on Kara (Sylvan) and Common
- We will start playing!
Apologies for the delays, we have been experiencing more technical difficultys with wildcards broken arse game.