Votes:
+2
Banned users
Name: Dilophosaur

Size: Small

Diet: Carnivore

Temperment: Aggressive

Observations:

While stopping for supplies on the muddy flatlands of Illskar I happened on a common sight. A small Dilo was in the middle of its hunt with a dodo. Normally I'd think nothing of the sight, seeing as the Dilo is very common along the tropical beaches of the mainland, but make no mistake it's an experience I'll not soon forget.

I heard the shrill call before I saw it; As I turned I was shot in the face by a large glob of green goo. While the shot only hit the side of my head, covering my bandana and parts of my neck, it quickly began to burn and go numb. I had barely enough time to pull out a spear before the Dilo was on me. A flash a teeth and color. I defended myself, but the throbbing of the goo began to disorent me.

All was not lost though. Seeing I would be no easy prey, the Dilo fled. Leaving me with a bloody spear, and a ruined bandana. Needless to say, I'm buying a better hat.

Posted: 11/9/2018
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Ember Shards:
+76
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Banned users
Thank you very much for submitting a research note. Please see below:

Research score - 1 out of 3

Please schedule and IC meeting with Deckard Cain to go over your note and to answer any questions you may have.

Archivist - Deckard Cain
Posted Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices